BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Productivity RSS

As I am waiting for approval for a couple of Nings and waiting until I can get back to work to grab some work photos to use for a slideshow I'm jumping to RSS. I haven't really used my RSS reader. I'm pretty selective about the sites etc I want to follow but I should start to use it more as I do try to keep up with a few blogs, newletters etc. I found that a lot of the sites for this activity no longer work but I did play with Spoken Text which I imagine could be useful for partially sighted people perhaps. I remember after discovering RSS while doing the last course that I tried to enthuse some HSC students about its benefits for their studies but they weren't interested. I think that for the sorts of courses like Legal Studies, PDHPE etc where they have to keep on top of current legislation, government policy etc that it could be a very useful tool.

0 comments: